Picture me, my sister Laura, her twin girls who are almost 3, my sister Rachel, my sister Sarah and my brother's girlfriend Lindsay whom we adore....all descending upon the unsuspecting public at Babies R Us and Pottery Barn Kids. It was chaos and it was SO MUCH FUN! All my girls came to Tulsa this weekend to help me register for baby stuff and we had the best time. It took 2 hours at Babies R Us. I think I streamlined the process by telling Laura just to zap whatever she thought I needed. I had only a few opinions on things as she knows better than me what I will and won't use.
Then it was on to Pottery Barn Kids. The twins were starting to dissolve and frankly, so was I. Luckily I did plenty of preliminary research online and I knew exactly what I wanted. Notice I didn't say what I needed. All these things I can live without, but th
1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend.
you will come to loathe that popcorn popping toy...trust me on that.
Post a Comment